This program is certified by the Office of the Children’s eSafety Commissioner
An online safety and awareness program for young people
Cyber Savvy is a program that provides students with the skills and knowledge to help them safely navigate the online world. With a focus on awareness and empathy, the program aims to provide a meaningful and holistic approach to digital interaction, so that the students can reflect on their own digital use.
Using interactive activities and discussions, Cyber Savvy assists students in:
- Developing a clearer sense of online identity and the nature of online communities.
- Developing forethought around online behaviour to avoid negative implications.
- Understanding where to go if someone is feeling targeted or in events of online cruelty.
- Understanding the effects of online cruelty and building a stronger sense of empathy.
- Building more awareness around digital footprints and online image.
- Developing confidence and assurance around the role of up-standers in unsafe online situations.
About the program
The Cyber Savvy program is a full-day program offered within schools. Stride’s skilled and experienced facilitators take student through interactive activities and discussions that make this program impacting and memorable, leaving students with strategies applicable for now and into the future.
To make an enquiry or booking for your school, please click the button below.