Using interactive activities and discussions, Cyber Savvy assists students in:
- Developing a clearer sense of online identity and the nature of online communities.
- Developing forethought around online behaviour to avoid negative implications.
- Understanding where to go if someone is feeling targeted or in events of online cruelty.
- Understanding the effects of online cruelty and building a stronger sense of empathy.
- Building more awareness around digital footprints and online image.
- Developing confidence and assurance around the role of up-standers in unsafe online situations.